How do I join the superyacht industry as greenie?
These are the JMS Careers Top 5 things you need to complete and understand before you consider joining the superyacht industry, no matter which country you live in.
- Get Qualified
- Create a nice CV
- Sign up to various crew agencies
- Look for day work as experience
- Consider crew housing – its cheaper and good for networking
Download your quick guide to joining the superyacht industry below
To get ahead of the competition we have listed the best complimentary courses to develop your yachting career and help your CV stand out when applying for your next job.
- Tender or Powerboat handling
- Personal watercraft (PWC) courses
- Helicopter training (Heli-ops)
- Diving certificate
- AEC (Approved Engine Course)
- Yacht Rating Certificate (YRC)
- Wind and kite surfing course
- Beverage courses
- Leadership/management courses
- International car driving license